Welcome to AJNext!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of AJNext’s Website, located at https://www.ajnext.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use AJNext if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
All the payments received are received through a payment gateway and AJNeXt is not liable for any transaction, which does not get processed because of an error on part of the payment gateway.
Payment is said to be received by AJ NeXt when it is notified by payment gateway to AJ NeXt. Usually it is notified immidately as soon as a transaction is successful.
Payment in installment
If a student is paying in installment, it is mandatory to give PDC’s (post dated cheques) to secure the admission. Installments, cannot be paid online. They have to be given in form of PDC
There is no refund on the amount received by AJ NeXt under any circumstances. Students are advised to be careful while selecting the batch. Students should appreciate that when a student takes admission in a batch, AJ NeXt allots the batch to a student and it is subsequently not possible for AJ NeXt to refund such amounts.
Non – Transferable
Any fees received is non – transferable from one student to another.
Transfers of batch
Transfers are not allowed under any circumstances. Any transfer is solely on discretion of AJ NeXt with the relevant transfer charges.
Attending of Lectures
A receipt is not valid for attending the lectures. Students have to fill an admission form and then students will be given i-cards which they have to bring while attending the lectures. Ensure that you have submitted your photographs before the starting of the batch so that I-Card is given before the batch starts.
AJ Next ensures the greatest care while giving the schedule to the students. However, some schedules might change and lectures may be delayed beyond the completion date. In that case, students will be required to adjust.
- AJ Next is not responsible for dishonour of cheques for any reason. (Whether it is signature mismatch, insufficient balance or any thing else).
- For the students availing instalment facility, all the PDC’s are to be given at time of admission. Instalments cannot be delayed for any reason.
- If any cheque is dishonoured then the instalment amount and Rs. 500 has to be paid within 3 days in cash.
- Carrying I- Cards everyday is compulsory. Students will not be allowed to attend lectures without the I Cards. In case of loss of I card, new i-card will be issued at fees of Rs. 200. Anyone who tampers with i-card will be immediately dismissed from the institute.
- Use of Mobile phone and other electronic gadget is strictly prohibited during lectures. Student may be expelled from the class.
- Batch completion is probable and some delay is possible due to factors beyond control.
- Students are not allowed to charge their phones in the class premises.
- Students are not allowed to eat chewing gums during the lectures.
- Students are requested to take care of their belongings. AJ Next is in no way responsible for any loss.
- Students should take care of AJ Next property. In case of any damage by any student, they are liable to pay.
- If a student misbehaves in the class in any way, he will be removed from the batch permanently without any refund.
- If lectures are missed for any reason (e.g. late joining, health, audit, exams etc); AJ Next will not be responsible for covering up the missed portion.
- Lectures could be of longer duration on Public Holidays.
- AJ Next will only issue Text books. Students need to bring their notebooks.
- Test Series will be separately Chargeable and will be announced during the course of the batch.
- Tax rates as applicable will have to be paid. In case there is an increase, students will have to pay difference in fees.
- Faculties may change at the discretion of AJ Next without any prior notice.
- Missed lecture facility if provided will be at an extra cost at the discretion of AJ NEXT.
- Students have to be disciplined in the class. No comments which are unwarranted should be passed. The faculty’s decision regarding the student will be final binding in such cases.
- Please add our helpline number 8080324444 in your mobile contact list to ensure you receive all updates.
- FEES ONCE PAID ARE NON – REFUNDABLE AND NON- TRANSFERABLE.
- Timetables are displayed on website daily (www.ajnext.com).
- Batch transfers allowed only at the discretion of AJ Next at applicable charges.
- For direct entry scheme of INTER CA, Students might have to come for full day if required, especially in last 3 months of their batch completion. They also might have to come in evenings on some days.
- PDC’s have to be given at the time of admission for Regular batches and at the time of CPT result for Early Bird batches.
- During college exams (for CA FOUNDATION & CA INTER), shorter lectures of 4 hours may be scheduled.
- Homework will be given to students and students who fail to complete may have to face certain punishments. Parents should not interfere in the same.
- For Final CA, admissions are given on first come first serve basis only. Preference is given to students availing all subjects. If there are vacant seats, only then subject wise admission may be granted.
- For Final CA, student has to decide whether he wants to opt for subject wise or All subjects combo. The fees will not be adjusted in any case, if the student decides otherwise.
- For Final CA, students must decide the batches and branches as per their attempt and convenience. Batches once chosen cannot be changed later.
- For Final CA, the timetable for Final CA for the entire year is given to the student when the batches start. They are also requested to check the weekly timetable on the website for changes if any.
*Above terms are subject to change at the discretion of AJ Next. The AJ Next admin head decision will be final and binding in exclusive cases.
Other standard terms of AJ NeXt
Unless otherwise stated, AJNext and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on AJNext. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from AJNext for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from AJNext
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from AJNext
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from AJNext
- Redistribute content from AJNext
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. AJNext does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of AJNext,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, AJNext shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
AJNext reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant AJNext a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of AJNext; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to AJNext. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of AJNext’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.