TEST SERIES means WRITING PRACTISE
Till CA Intermediate, as a student, we were all used to giving tests in the form of practice papers. Hence, we never had the fear of failing or not scoring well.
While appearing for CA FINAL, due to our articleship pressure, we do not get enough time to prepare and test ourselves.
CA Final syllabus is vast and the time we get for focussed preparation is less. CA Final papers are set on the basis of logic and not anything that is memorised. Practise is the bridge between preparation and success.
Hence, this program gives you the confidence to appear for CA FINAL examination.
It is better to Sweat in Practice rather than Bleed in War.
- EASE of appearing FROM HOME/ AJ NEXT MUMBAI CENTRES
- Mock papers for ALL SUBJECT INCLUDING ELECTIVE PAPERS
- DETAILED REPORTS where a student has lost marks. We call it ADAR (Answer-wise -Detailed Assessment Report)
- AREAS of STRENGth & WEAKNESS (Birds eyes view)
- Money-back guarantee*. In case you take all three papers of each subject and get 60% or more marks in all SURE CA exam and you do not clear in ICAI exam in that subject, a student will get a full refund of their money.
- Papers are set by the best academicians in the industry. Students have seen close resemblance between Sure CA & ICAI papers.
TRIED & TESTED form of PASSING your ICAI exams.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Course: CA FINAL
All the Levels
- Number of Papers:
Paper 1 - AccountsPaper 1 - Financial ReportingPaper 3 - Advanced Auditing and Professional EthicsPaper 4 - Corporate and Economic LawsPaper 5 - Strategic Cost Management and Performance EvaluationPaper 6B - Financial Services and Capital MarketsPaper 6C - International TaxationPaper 7 - Direct Tax Laws and International TaxationPaper 8 - Indirect Tax