The Examination Department of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) issued a notification on January 10, 2023 regarding the dates and procedures for all examinations. These include the chartered accountant foundation, the intermediate and final exam of the year 2023. The Chartered Accountants final exam will be held in May, 2023. Read this guide to know how to register for CA final May 2023.
Where to fill the examination form 2023?
The ICAI requires all candidates to apply for the chartered accountant foundation, intermediate and final exams through online mode. The CA Final exam registration may 2023 can be done by applying online through the self-service portal at https://eservices.icai.org. The portal requires the candidates to first register as a user in the self-service portal and then fill the form as per the eligibility criteria. You will also have to pay the examination fee online mode to complete your application for the CA Final Exam Registration May 2023.
The submission of application forms for the CA final exam will commence on 3rd February 2023. The last date for submission of the application for the final exam is 24th February 2023.
Who is eligible?
The primary criterion for being eligible to register for the CA Final Registration is the completion of the prior IPCC or Intermediate level. You must receive a minimum of 40% on each topic and a total score of 50% in either one of the two groups—or both—to pass the CA Intermediate test.
The CA curriculum consists of three stages: Foundation, IPCC/Intermediate, and Finals. Students must pass through the prior levels in order to be selected for the subsequent one. As an exception, however, if a candidate matches specific requirements set by the ICAI, he/she can still be eligible to apply for finals. CA Final registration eligibility is based on these above-mentioned criteria.
If you meet the eligibility criteria for CA Final exam, you must know the right place for preparing for the exam. AJ Next offers Mumbai’s top coaching classes for aspiring CAs in India.
Follow this step-wise guide to understand the process of registration –
- Open the official website of ICAI (https://www.icai.org) to access all the information and links related to the CA Final exam May 2023.
- If you are applying for the first time, register yourself at the self-service portal (SSP). For registration, you will have to provide personal details like name, mobile number, date of birth, email address, etc. Please note that these details should be the same as your official documents. You can access this registration link here – user registration.
- After giving the details, an OTP (one-time password) will be sent to your given contact number email Id. Once the OTP is validated, you can start your examination form submission.
- Provide the necessary details in the online application form. These will include your permanent address, passport-size photograph, etc.
- You need to upload official documents as a part of the application. These documents include passport-size photographs, CA IPCC/CA Intermediate mark sheets, CA Foundation/CPT mark sheets and a special category certificate if you fall in the reserved category.
- Once the documents are uploaded, payment of the examination fee is to be done through online mode – you can use a credit/debit card, net banking, UPI, etc.
- A confirmation email is sent to your registered email ID by ICAI after you have successfully enrolled for the CA Final course. On the ICAI website, you may also check the status of your CA final registration as an alternative. To check the progress of your registration, log into your student dashboard.
This complete guide for CA Final Registration process 2023 will help you in navigating the CA Final Registration Process smoothly. The ICAI charges an examination fee of Rs 22000 for Indian students and USD 1100 for foreign nationals appearing for CA Final exam May 2023. It is advised to apply for CA Final Registration at least three months before submitting the CA Final Exam Form because it often takes ICAI a few months to complete the form.
Other Important Information
ICAI standards provide that the CA Final tests are valid for five years. Following this, candidates must revalidate their registration period. Revalidation can be completed online through the student dashboard by sending a well-completed revalidation form. Become a continuing student and pay the Rs. 500 revalidation fee for the CA Final.
Candidates will have the chance to change a few fields in their previously filed CA test forms through ICAI. After the form correction window opens, candidates can update the exam city, medium, and group.
You’ll need to get ready for your exams within a certain time frame following enrollment. Additionally, you must finish your three-year Articleship training program. You must complete an articleship before you may sit for the CA final test. Along with your preparation for the articleship, you can study for the CA final syllabus. You may get the necessary study materials from ICAI’s official website.
The CA Final is the last and final stage of the chartered accountant course; upon passing this, the candidate becomes a CA and an ICAI member, correspondingly. The candidates should be aware of the important dates and processes but also get the right kind of mentorship.
AJ Next has been providing the best CA final coaching classes in Mumbai for more than a decade and a half. Having produced 470+ All India Rank holders in the past 15 years, the top-class faculty will help you achieve the goal of becoming a Chartered Accountant.